Sight of Land

Category: By stephen
Until the fog clears,
I'll hang a lantern
from my tired arm,

hold it out against
the cold sting
of the waves,

and pray to God
I can steer beyond
the rocks,

until I find you.
 

5 comments so far.

  1. Kimberly March 4, 2008 at 9:41 PM
    So talented, my friend.
  2. Kimberly March 5, 2008 at 11:59 AM
    p.s. I sent you an e-mail to your gmail account regarding job opps. Do you still check that e-mail? What's the best way to message you these days? Anyways, I hope it's helpful.
  3. Kimberly Robin March 5, 2008 at 2:02 PM
    Ummm... is there anything you can't do??? Your poetry is freak'n awesome. No really, it moves me. I love it.
  4. therecoveringstoic March 5, 2008 at 4:55 PM
    So vivid...

    My imagination! IT BURNS!
  5. therecoveringstoic March 5, 2008 at 5:13 PM
    Hey, if you're interested in playing around with Adobe, my blog could use a template that doesn't suck. Just an idea, if you're interested.

Something to say?